The Most Important Exercise! Read It!










Walking is the most simple exercise but if you walk at least 10,000 steps a day you will actually reduce the amount of fat you have and keep your weight at a healthy level.






One more thing I want to share:

"Just for Today"

1) Just for today I will eat 2 or 3 fresh fruits
2) Just for today I will eat some green and yellow vegetables
3) Just for today I will eat whole-grain cereals and bread.
4) Just for today I will eat legumes (beans) and no meat.
5) Just for today I will take a long leisurely walk.
6) Just for today I will be thankful-whatever the weather.
7) Just for today I will drink 8 glasses of water.
8) Just for today I will spend 8 relaxed hours in bed.
9) Just for today I will get fresh air day and night.
10 Just for today I will express gratitude to God for at least ten things.

Hope you enjoyed this article. Happy dieting! Keep coming back! Stay tunned for more! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment